Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hong Kong Trip 08

Sorry for late update on my holiday pics.. :D (some are low quality pics)

1st day we went to ladies street...as you seen at my holiday plan schedule..... so just follow the plan to view my pics... k! :P

Ladies Street like our Malaysia pasar malam


Hong Kong Famous Avenue Star


After that proceed to the place i wanted to go... the wax museum! Not in the plan... but the "tau yiu" bring us go! yAy!!! i was like so happy!! hehehehe..... Anyway...1st day the weather is a bit cold.... But the following day is hot...u can see i only wear... T-shirt! :P


Madame Tussauds

Once get in i saw JAY CHOU!!! Omg!! hahahah....

SEE!!! i cannot behave myself already! *_*|||


Its so obvious you will know who is this..... ;) *winkz*


My Royal Family... lolz

My Bond! James Bond!


I always wanted to see him live.... now i got a chance to HUG him!! muahahahahaha *_*|||


I asked him to post like that coz his TUMMY almost the same as the big sumo man! :P


Look at ah Q's dress... almost drop!! lolz....


The HK rich man buildings! One of them is Lee Ka Sing's building!! hahahah...


That's my gym in Hong Kong, California Fitness! :D


Everyone in the bus to Disneyland!! yAy!! lolz..


I reach the destination, Hong Kong Disneyland!


The Trademark of Disneyland!


Cinderella Castle!


The Golden Coin Machine!


Im riding on the white horse! :D



To be continue.........................

1 comment: