Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daily Working Life

Working from F &B; to Tobacco industry. From Graphic Designer to Graphic Assistant.
New company, New environment & New Friends. And now im working in Puchong. (dont like Puchong area, very 'chap'....)

Used to wake up at 8am, but now 7am. Although the traffic is not heavy, but i still need to wake up early coz my working time is from 8.30am to 6pm, by 8.10am i need to get out from my house to Puchong. Pay toll RM1.60 one way; so both way RM3.20. A month almost RM80 only for toll. Ok.. Basically what i do in the office is put in all the graphic or images into the ciggy box.. then print out the box and do mock up to show to client, which is from Philip Morris. Put in ugly pictures on the box.... measure the box and make sure 'We-Did-Nothing-Wrong' in the work.. or else.... we are dead!! Coz 1 job can cost alot..so so much alot!!  :p   
So can u imagine how stress it is. 

New company colleague is fun and superb crazee!! 1st day already so siao.. what i mean siao its REAL crazee!! It shocks me. They speaks in Mandarin more and some Hokkien. Oh god!! Mandarin?? I try my best to speaks in Mandarin. hahahaa... Very weird but ok... they understand me well. Fuh~ 
In this industry, i thought everyone here smokes.. but NOP! no one here smokes included the company Bos. Mostly females here more than male... there are only 4 males and the rest are Females!! Working environment very noisy IF they talks... if not very quiet and can fall asleep. lolz... 
One of my colleague very very scary... she can burp like a frog and its LOUD.. ok! And they sings those old songs.....or any songs also they SING for the whole day....repeatedly!! Can die you know!!! 

So far i got no job on hand yet.. coz im still new here. Everyday sit there and wait time pass. After work everyday alone... once awhile i got friends & my bro to accompany me to the gym in Pyramid, or else im alone by myself shopping in Pyramid. That's why i say i almost e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y in Pyramid. Sighs.. My second home! That's my life now..... im sure you all wondering i dont need paktor? Need... but when he is around in K.L, but only 2 days a week lo... Its ok! I enjoy my life alone without him... i can do what i want!! hahahaaha....  *ahem*  :P

Chinese New Year is around the corner!! Have you bought any new clothes? 
I have grab a few in Pyramid the other day. Yes...again Pyramid!! wtf?! Because its nearby my house ok... what to do.. walk also can reach!! hahaah.... Imagine that!! lolz..
Ok... what i bought is a Levi's jeans, 2 dress, 1 T-shirt, 1 cute shirt from Pull and Bear, erm......a few more la... lazy wanna list out. Bought from different places. I think its enough for me... Recession this year... dont spend so much!! (cheh....say only... :P)

Can't wait to go back... Holiday Holiday mood!! Lazy wanna work already... ahhaaha... Going back home for CNY on 23th... Maybe 24th. Depends... 

That's life~~~

-nAwIhS- 


1 comment:

  1. Waaa... good luck Shiwan.. m still SHAM... boring babe... huhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete