Friday, May 22, 2009

Mistakes in Life

Some experience i gone thru. Making lots of stupid mistakes and repeat the same thing again and again. Thinking on something negative and after the incident, i think its ridiculous to think that way. Why? What happen to me? Am i having this Autistic sickness?? Oh gosh! I hope im not. But sometimes i have those symptom. What should i do?

Yes, i work as a Graphic designer. I am not creative in my work but i am creative in thinking and fantasy over things which is not happen YET. This cause me to have many problems to face. Once the problem trigger, the only thing i can react is thinking all the negative stuff and let go my anger to the opposite person. I will even tell out my ridiculous thinking to the opposite person. That makes the person get sick of me every time when such things trigger. Oh god!! What happen to me? I have no idea why!

Problems that occur  will lead to the failure in life or failure being myself. I need to change it but its hard. Will try more harder to achieve the changes. Why is this bad habits hard to 'throw' it away? When i got the chance to change myself to be a better, i tend lose it again. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, times and so on,  those chances i got i did not take it seriously and cherish the moment i have. Till the last chance i even destroyed it AGaiN! Yes, i know many of you will say im too much, its my fault! Yea, I know! I wish i got this chance again to really really REALLY change and push myself to be better (i mean it). Its for my own good and all these changes will lead me to have more happiness instead of depression. Oh come on girl!! Wake up!! (slap slap myself) 

I dont know, this time i am seriously thinking to have this PRECIOUS chance to totally make over myself. (as in make over my mind). I will make this happen. But as we know, many chances had given before and we let go those chances again and again. People will think another chance will be the same. Sighs.. I regret that did not appreciate it. Its the same concept as Telling Lies. People will not trust you anymore. What do you think?!

Have you ever done any mistake in your life? Do you feel regret after doing it? What will you do? What if chances had been given for many times to change, but you still did the same thing again and again? Please drop me a comment or if its too private to post it, just email me at  nawihs@gmail.com. Share your experience with me.

1 comment:

  1. of cos i did experience this kinda things before!! i think its normal la.. human beings are like that. we tends to let the chance slip off our hand and then only we regret..the feeling sucks!
    but, i believe that as long as u are determined, eventually u will kick off that bad habits. its just need some times and determination. try to think about the bad feeling u faced before, and u wont want to repeat it again.
    good luck girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete