Friday, July 3, 2009

Bamboo9

Sorry peeps, as i promise to post up my last week Friday night out, but lately i seldom stay at home after work... so yea... no time... LOLz.... Went to Bamboo9 on Friday at TTDI. 
all in 1

That night i gone wild and mad... muahahaha.... I mean i enjoyed that night!! Its AWESOME!! Different group of friends that night... Oh well, single life is like that bah.. :)   Mostly all from Tpg.. hahahaha... Some i think i know them but couldnt recall their name.. so i just smile and ignore.. hehehe... paiseh~~  A few of them i know them since erm... i am 15... oh gosh!! 10 years friendship still can maintain that long... how come relationship cant?? hahaaa... OK, out of topic!! 

My face look like tomato... gagaga...  shy*   I was fine that night, dont worry! :P :P  and i look ugly thou~  I dont like it to turn into red tomato. 

Hmm...cant wait for the next night out.  :P  Peace! I'll be good! Dont worry! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that Rocky would recover ASAP and you've things to tell huh...???? I wanna know also kakak! :P

    -[aLbY]-

    ReplyDelete