Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stiching Time

Lately i have no idea what to blog about. Maybe i am busy and maybe i am lazy!! LOL~
I went to this shop call DAISO in IOI Mall, Puchong. Its a Japanese shop which sells everything only RM5. Some are cheap worth buying with the price RM5, some not worth... So, it depends. I think there is one opening soon in 1U. I found this cute Felt Kit Mini Tissue Case. You buy and D.I.Y.



Valentine's Day is around the corner.. Got an idea to make something for my friends... So i decided to buy the whole piece of Felt and make my own.



A heart shape keychain.. My bro ask me to do one for him.. LOL~ And the result out looks so...Girlish!! hahahah... I dont care!! :P

Will update soon!

2 comments:

  1. wahh..i want one too...!! haha.. last time I went to Spore Daiso and bought plenty things..for $2 oni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, In spore $2. Very nice to shop! Hahaha... I will make 1 for u. But i need to buy Red, they dont have Red..

    ReplyDelete