Monday, September 1, 2008

sharky is here again.............

yo gurls wass up ........got miss me boh???

wan seems to kecewa with this blog coz seldom update. but just nampak ah wen already upload!!.. wen dun be so sad....there will be every year for u. and every year will be even better for u....and that's for sure one!!!

ok....let me update myself pula. start from where leh....hmmmmm....a lot actually i want to write out. but it seems that time is just not rite coz NO INTERNET!!!!babi betul!!!!

during somewhere end of may......i already stop working with my bro. so end up i stay at my sis home and jaga melwood boy loh....jaga him for 2 weeks. i suppose to start work on 1/8/08 then mana tau company postpone me till 18/08/08. b4 start work, lucky thing i still able to go kl to c c my 2 n 3 sis...

ok bout my new company pula...name is MMC Gamuda Joint Venture. one word to describe my work is BORING!!!!!!! is sooo totally different from wat the last time i'm doing. dahulu, i can call ppl and talk, ask them rates, summore can cakap kosong with them....terutamanya dapat cakap dengan Mr.Yeoh. now.......haih......apa pun tarak...worst part kenot surt internet like last time. now actually can use the internet one.....but i takut kena warning letter from company, so only sometimes i will open msn n our blog to read. i will only took 10 min to online...then tutup terus.

wat i do in company is all PAPER WORK and key in boring stuff. but looking at the bright way, i learn a lot of new thing. so i hope there will be a lot of new stuff to learn lah. aiyo,......dun want to talk bout this sien thing lah...

lately, been talking a lot to mr.tan(veggie prince). he just took my pc to repair. went to my sis office to pick up the pc. i pity him lah coz he need to angkat the pc from my office and jalan kind of far leh. y he so stupid go park his car so far away......actually he is a nice guy but i'm just not tertarik with him lah.

the person i want him to call me.....NEVER CALL!!!! the person i dun want......everytime got call me.....wat is this lah!!!! sometimes i just hate him(coffee prince), he like tak care bout me loh....so i decided not to think bout him anymore lah....if he comes to taiping...i will c how things go lah, but if he comes and act like normal fren, i will oso act the same thing loh. but deep down, i admit that i loves him. hmmmmm.....LOVE SUCKS!!!!!

aiyo....dun want to talk liao lah.....lazy to type d .....want to c my spore drama liao.....

gurls....i love u all!!!!!! muacks,,,,,.....always take care ur self k......

xoxo~~sharky....

No comments:

Post a Comment