Sunday, September 7, 2008

Updates Updates!!!

Hie gurl, its been awhile... wanted to blog but stupid connection go so slow to jus f**king post up the picture... duh~!!!
Anyway, my office did this party before merdeka day... i wear baju kurung! So long didnt wear.... Luckily still can fit in! hahahaha.....

OH GOD!! i look so ugly! hahahah.... but me heart the colour of my baju kurung! :D The baju kurung from my Kai ma (my god mother)

This is me and my coll, Veroneca.

--------------------------------The End for office updates----------------------------------


DINNER with Ray @ The Cave, Ss2.


This place is like a cave, inside very cozy and its special. That place is meant for those LOVERS. What i mean Lovers... which is those 1st time paktor, flirt flirt, fling fling... erm........ lesbo, gays,.... hahahaha... ok.. its basically for COUPLES. If u go in a big group... another level up for big GANG BANG! LOLz.....

ok... show u pics then u know what i mean. Its like Taiping Lao Di Fang, got blind...which ppl cant see wat we are doin inside the "cave". Too bad... me dont have picture of that blind thinggie...


Only that pics i have! :P the rest of the pics is self shot! hahaha......


That the cave la... very small... can fit me & feilou (ray)... sitting side by side only... infront of us is the blind lo... :D

Okla... nth much to crap in about The Cave. Now wanna show picture of me & small girl...back at hometown the Merdeka Weekend!

Small Girl

Stupid Gal!

See we are friends! :D

See you gurls this weekend! yaY! play candle and bring tang lung! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment