Sunday, November 9, 2008

Its Sunday!!

Its Sunday! Went out with Elaine that afternoon. We went to many places shopping from OnePrice Shop to Rex (Behind TaipingJaya), then we proceed to Taiping Sentral. Bought lots of stuff. Lolz... Women stuff!! Spend almost a hundred! After shopping, meeting up with Phui Yee at Starbucks.

That's Phui Yee & her lappy & mine as well.. my Batu Lappy! Huge n Heavy!! lolz... :P


A very relaxing weekend! Coffee & a pie with nice enviroment plus my lovely girl friends around.

Yes!! Im goin for holiday 2morw around 10pm plus get on the bus from Taiping to KL Lcct then from there to HongKong!! yAy!!!!! Hopefully i wont sick anymore... coz ive been sick for a week.
I must get super well to go holi holidayyy!!! :P

I wont be around for a week, so will updates soon once im back from my holidays! k!

XoXo

(p/s: I only manage to upload only one picture, due to my DIAL UP connection. *sighs*)

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment