Friday, November 14, 2008

Yea..is Saturday

Cant wait for wan to come back from HK/China and tell us bout the trip...
Hopefully dat time brother got his black vios back though..pitty him nia..aihhh...


Nothing much I did though js had a hair cut recently




It suppose to be straight but dummy alex curls up my hair for fun..like korean "aunty"..he alwis like to play round with my hair..no longer long hair la.. :) Been thinking to quit and come back KL to work coz recently my friend get RM3000 for a post which I think is a good offer. Plus I miss midvalley already..and KL food..haha..still thinking-thinking--c how nex yr lor...

Show you pics, me at Takashimaya Bazaar Sales and the Paddock BazaaR






That was where the pit stop for Spore Nite Race.. I like the tyre trace and the beautiful lakeview outside though.. Havent got a chance to ride the flyer yet... waiting for the day to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment