Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend

Im bored! Cant think of anything to blog.. Plan to blog out my Bday wish list, but i think its better i dont list it out... those gift i cant get.. its just a WISH!! hahahaha.....  Hmm..... Its Monday! Bored in the office, workless at the moment.... So, let me story you what i did on my weekend. :D

During the weekend no photos taken, due to my ugly hair.. haha... Being good gal on the weekend. Friday after work had gathering with colleagues at Teluk Gong for seafood and coconut-flower-wine. I cant eat much, coz of my belly... so i ate abit.. normally i will eat lots of crabs.. but that day i only eat half of the crab. Reach home around 11.30pm wanted to find friends accompany me for supper but everyone went to the club and busy.. so im home alone watching YouTube and Facebooking till late night. 

Saturday i suppose to go down to JW Marriot with my bro, but end up i cant make it.. Went lunch at Kim Gary with 'someone' in Pyramid, and then shopping, lepaking, and then went to The Gardens with 'someone' again for dinner and movie. Oh ya... The movie 'Gamer' is cool...  That night i meet alot of stranger... Very shy! ahem*  YES!  I do know how to shy ok!! Everyone is saying this to me "You know how to shy one ah?"  sighs... YES! I DO!! ok!  :P  Hhahaha... Anyway, it was a fun night but sleepless night. Sighs..

Parents coming down on Sunday. Went shopping at Pavillion.. nothing much.. im not into shopping mood lately... Probably i am broke!! Oh ya.. Irene joined us too.. At night went dinner with her and 'someone' at The Curve and movie again at Cineleisure. "Where got ghost?" movie is kinda normal.. but funny... not 'THAT' scary!  hahhahaha.....  ahem*

Photos will be update soon...

eye2For YOU (u know who u are) I am watching you..... h.m.p!!!


-nAwIhS-


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment