Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sugar High (Again!)

The bf bought 5 coupons from Everyday Coupon for Honeymoon Dessert @ Sunway Pyramid & Ioi Boulevard. He knows I crazee over sweet balls and sweet stuff, so he bought that much. (oh sho shweet...)  On Saturday, we went Sunway Pyramid shopping and he said its a coupons day. Hahaha...  This is the second time we bought Honeymoon Dessert coupons from Everyday. As you can see the last time we went were at Kota Damansara. 




I ordered Taufoo Fa with Sea Coconut & The Bf ordered Cincau Jelly with snow ice. (I cant remember the name). Oh the Taufoo Fa was awesome...! Did not expect it would be that nice. Oh ya, they serve in Hot & Cold, and I prefer it to be Hot.


There goes my coupon's weekend! And I just bought another deal for Hot Stone Massage @Amante.



No comments:

Post a Comment