Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Goodies

Last Saturday went to Sunway Pyramid, and Sunday, we went down to Sg.Wang. Yes! I repeat, Sg.Wanggg! Its been awhile that I did not step into Sg.Wang for shopping, like 6 years?? I was like a Jakun on that day! The purpose is to get a casual walking shoe, a pair of skinny jeans & a cheap hangbag! I don't know why all of sudden feel like getting a Converse shoe. Went to Pyramid, there is this brand called Everlast. I love one of this blueish grey shoe, which cost RM89.90 only! But too bad, they do not have my size. All finished!! Its so cheap compare to Converse! At least I can save a lil bit. My budget is RM150. Everlast got an outlet in Sg.Wang. So, we went there and look for it! They totally do not have that blueish grey shoe yet! Probably its old stocks or maybe too pretty, that's why everyone is getting it. -_-''

My first buy of the day was this PVC jacket for RM30. The bf persuade me to get this for our Melbourne Trip on July. Evil him! Later on we walked level by level and  still I couldn't find what I want. Its either no size or do not have the color that I want. End up, I simply grab a Converse which cost me RM149.90! Its fated that I need to spend for expensive shoes instead of cheap ones. EVIL EVIL!! 
Moving on to look for my jeans. Both of us were tired! I was thinking if couldn't get my jeans, we shall go home! Im aging la. Last time used to shop whole day, now shop half day also tired ady!! We found this shop with the jeans that I want at the top level! Thou its not branded, but its cheap! RM79.90 for a pair of jeans! Bought at last!! I asked The bf where to go next, and he said bags!! I told him, can we go home now?! Else I will spend a lot! Like..... A LOT!! The clothes are only RM25-RM30 each. Cheap and nice! But I didn't manage to get one. Because I need to control!! LOL.... Cheap things doesn't last long. (Trying to make myself feel good).

Ok, the summary of the day was a pair of shoe & jeans, a jacket & a cute bag! The picture shown, the boots is not included! Heart my cute bag so much! Only RM40!!

Looks like Mat Rempit's girlfriend sitting behind the bike with this type of jacket on it! Hahaha.....  Take it or leave it! That is cheap!! okthxbai!

2 comments:

  1. Mat rempit's gf? LOL..
    But I like the jacket, very 'chio' =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley: U want i can help u grab it geh! Hehehe... Then if got balik tpg I COD to you! ahahahahha... :P

    ReplyDelete