Saturday, June 28, 2008

280608 - satnite@home

Cant believe myself i did it.. My roomate n frens aldy out clubbing without me.. thinking of the those clubbing songs n hugging round wif ken..argh... but anyway Im proud i tahan till now aldo bit "sum yok yok" today.. Its been exact one month we din go clubbing.. i donno where to start la.. tonites club we've talk for sometime ler.. as usual ken will ask me first but this time around he ask my roomie first n ask her to tell me....how can?! okla...i admit i jealous n very boh song... When my roomie ask me that nite.. i js reply bac "aiya...who wan to go clubbing with fat n ugly girl like me? after awhile they will forget my existence one la...." then my roomie was like "yalar...maybe he will call u tomoro leh" im boh song liao la... then the nex day ken sms me.. he typed smtg like this "ah san told me you jeles for not telling u to go clubbing, i know u wont be like dat keh rite? then i replied " nolo..im not jeles..im jus very boh song..i was kinda hurt.. he replied back.. "actually do you know smtime u too sensitive?im not purposely 1 lor..js small thing don take it as big problem..take it easy u wil b more happy n not complicated..u know what i mean? walau eh...he make my feeling even worse..i sms him back... "pls don make me cry i don mean to get u upset..im acting stupid but im human i stll hav feelings...im sorree for telling u d truth.. then after awhile..."okok..cant cry..this is an order...don mention it anymore k..forget it im so sorry too...smile smile k... " awww..so sweet~~well he did make his effort ask me thrice this week whether I wanna go tonite...well i didnt...i stayed at home with alex n surf net n update my frenster-post comments to frens... aih...have to teach him a lesson... i do have feelings one.. well... he told me bout a trip to Batam (next to Spore island) alot sporean go there find "2lai".. we might taking couple package leh...got candle lite dinner, touring, 3hours spa.... cant wait for the trip in september... did i tell u gurls i followed my roomie go c feng shui master in spore? I asked $10 one la... he said this yr no relationship but from august to sept theres opportunity for you to start one..lau eh..is my birthday month n september is my travel mth.. at first planned to go hong kong in sept with alex,ah san..well cancelled liao..maybe go cameron then i be back taiping in sept oso..to attend my godmom's son wedding...wah maybe can kau leng chai there leh hor? girls pray for me woh...hahahaha..... pssst...blog later....tataz...take care urself k +wen

No comments:

Post a Comment