Monday, June 30, 2008

Refresh my long memories!

Few years ago, me & ray will printout our pictures and keep it in the album book. Those time we are still lovely dovely! Every picture taken was so so nice and so photogenic! *ahem* i was so preety and look so young! ahahahah..... serious man! But that time i was a lil bit fat. But after awhile when me n him starts to have bad in relationship, we stop printing picture ady. No updates after the last picture which is when im at Perth celebrating my 21st birthday there! (my 1st time in PERTH/oversea) loL~

Then yesterday he online, coz he is in tpg. He ask me, our picture print until where! then i say dunno. And i dare not look back th photo album. Im sked that i see ady so nice so lovely and now we dont have that moment, i will feel sad lo..... But i beranikan diri go look at the album. Awww~~~~ so nice so loving! SO SO SO happy! Every picture taken im smiling... and i can see that time im so happy i keep on smile nia. NOW? i smile take pic also not nice ady.. As you guys can see on this blog.... i seldom put on my pic...... COZ UGLY!!!

Looking back those pictures makes me thinks back those days..... but when think back.... those days are those bitches still around..... so i hate to think those days... und? sighs*
So after look back those pictures, i went to bed! Suddenly fon rings at that time which the ringingtone is not Ray..... i look at my fon... its My ex-housemate (melvin) i think elaine knows who...

This housemate is my 2nd year in MMU. That he had crush on me... then when he drunk he climb up to roof top wanna be spider man 1! hahahaha...... (hope any of u remember this story)
So yest he called. Actually i feel that i am not a good fren to all my frens la.... i mean my Uni frens and long lost fren... i dont keep in touch with them 1. Example my EX best fren....i also neva keep in touch..... (forget about it). Then MMU frens, he's the only guy chinese fren i meet 1st when in MMU. haih... he's nice guy!

Ok the reason he called to tell me he is leaving to Taiwan for starting his new business there. Btw, he is very good singer & song writer too.... and also good Designer! Superb! Best student in MMU, Most yeng among those guys in MMU, but short la... :D
We were talking back our times in MMU, he was so sad..... coz last time he 'kao' me for so long and so hard, he have done so many things also.... i cant accept him... coz he is NICE person which i dont think i wanna hurt him lo.... Seriously, i dunno why i cant accept him as my bf.... well, i dunwan hurt him i dunwan make till in future we are enemies or not close fren....

So now, me n him still keep in touch... mostly he call me.... i didnt! So bad hor me! :P Yest were talking about my famous nickname in MMU, "RedCherryBrown"! I have no idea who is this when they were talking about this redcheerybrown. Until 1 day another housemate told me that, Its me! i was like......omg! Everyone knows he likes me.... i so so shy man! when i walk in to lecture hall, is like as big as cinema..... everyone will look at me especially his group of frens. Damn paiseh ok!

Summore we staying at the same house. haih.... so nice la that time.... :) On the fon talking all this... he suddenly emo...sound from happy n hehe haha to yea..yea...erm...yea... like dont feel like talking..and sad.... He say sad coz wanan leave me soon... awww!!! he still so nice to me... *touched* I say i will send him to airport on the day he leave... he say dunwan later sked he cry! damn! :( We end up our conversation by saying..."yau yuen we sure meet up b4 i leave 1"
Sound so sad hor! Thou now in kl also hard to meet up...sometiems he is busy...sometimes im superb "em fong pin" lol~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In office today!

Colleague sms me.....

Coll: My dear, is Our boss in ar?
Me: Yup! y?
Coll: Nola.. feel like snaking but he's in office, cant la.
Me: Then come to office lepak with me la... boring la me.... LOL
Coll: Ok.... for u everything i do.....lol
Me: aww...so sweet! *touched*
Coll: TOUCHED? where? mana? lolz
Me: .......( me no reply) mmuuaahahahahah......

Both of this coll is indian... 1 is malay but look indian la...... then they very funny 1... i call them the JOKER! they always make joke... and talk those 'fai' things in office 1... but thier mouth very good in kau lui..... nice la.... the reason i say *touched coz yest i went out with them after lunch, they wanna print things, so i bring them go la.... then they always talk about girls... and ask me how i feel if they talk this n that to girl..... so i ma give opinion lo...... then whenever i reply thier Q, they will ask me "touched or not?" LOL..... i say "yea....touched!"
damn funny la them! hahahaha.....

(part of me wanna stay in this office coz i have nice n fun coll, another side i wanna Quit coz there is too many ppl take me for granted, i dont like)

So, im happy at this moment! :)


-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment