Monday, June 30, 2008

yo gurlzzz....

apa khabar all the leng luis.......

still remember i told u that i'm going out with coffee prince for dinner......so damn excited lah when he ask me that day. i summore ask wen wat to wear lah, this n that lah......when i was in spore.. but leh, everytime sure got smth will stop us from going out one loh!!! KNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after come bek from spore, tot can go out with him, mana tau... he ffk me AGAIN!! wah lau....i dunno how long i can tahan this! then , fine....i sabar...so i pun act dunno lah...... then after that, i sengaja ask him lah...hey u terlupa smth rite? he was like blur blur summore!! the i say lah....u say want to treat me makan rite...??? he say loh...soooo sorry.....coz got one time he told me that once he's really bz he will forget bout everything.....

so i was thinking.....which mean i'm not that important lah to him.....if not, y he can lupa leh??? i keep reminding my self that this is ok ,small matters lah, forget bout it lah but it seems that if i try to be that understanding person, i really kenot tahan if he keep on FFK me. is very hard loh... sometimes, i just want to tell him off that i got feelings fo him....but u girls know lah.....HOW TO TELL!!!!! hmmmmmmmm.........

then today.....while we were chatting bout going to dinner tonite, (yeah we suppose to go out tonite, but i still havent finish my story ...hahahah) we talk lah that he come fetch me from office mah, blah blah blah......then he say that he willl come around 7 pm...so i tot...yeah this is it!!! at last!!!!!!!! then he say he will be going bek 1st n sumpin go c doctor.

then u know lah....when u like him...u sure care mah when he say want to c the doc. i ask lah wat happen to u. he say he got fever a bit. awwwww.......my heart just pain....so again...stupid me try to be caring n understanding AGAIN.....i say....we cancel this dinner ok, u go bek rest, next time lah k....ARHGGGGHGHGHGRRR..wah lau....i oso tak boleh tahan with my self!!this is not me!!! i just want to scream n slap his stupid, ugly but cute n adorable face :-p. but he say dun want to kecewa kan me again coz he make promise d mah. then i was touch again with this few stupid words.....

so , am i being stupid or wat!!! when i say next time to him, sure i kena tunggu till leher panjang!
F**K HIM !!!! cilaka puya lelaki. sumore today i make up damn long n try to cari baju.....this is sucks!!!!

sorry girls.....need to lepas geram here! anyway, i'm ok....luv u gurls!!! take care yah.muacks!!

-sharky-

No comments:

Post a Comment