Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back At Home

Last week went back hometown again, coz Monday is a Public Holiday. So no point stay in KL. No plans anyway...so yea... back at home. Whenever me and bro go back home, mum will always cook our favorite dish and healthy food for us. This time im sick; cough, flu & sore throat. She decided to cook me "pork belly" in Cantonese is called "chu tou" soup with Abalone. Chu tou soup is my favorite since i was young. During CNY, Ray bought mum 1 cans of abalone; so she cook it together with the chu tou. Yummyyy~~~~

This 2 abalones is ready to be cut by mum.

The one looks fresh and the other one looks abit 'old'.... lolz.. Anyway, the soup is nice! ahahhaha.... Oh gosh!! My saliva dropping now ady... i miss mum's cook! :(


There is something i wanna share... lolz...

One day, this "tung kua" walking down the stairs, she slips down from the stairs; at least 4 to 5 steps she fell. Then during lunch time.... she walking alone from the stairs for lunch.... she fells again!!!! The "tung kua"i refer is ME!!! hahahha....

Yes!! i fell down from stairs TWICE ok!! Its weird and stupid!! In the morning i went down with my colleague, i walk as usual, and suddenly i slips.......and i fall down 4 to 5 steps... i hurt my right thigh. Not very pain.... but the second time was terrible pain.... Going for lunch with Ray, walking down the stairs alone...telling myself that i will walk slowly and carefully so that i wont fall again.... UNFORTUNATELY, after walking down few steps.... i slips and fall.... this time my leg hurt......i cant tell how painful it is..... i just sit down at the stairs and my coll said.... "eh, i heard someone is falling from the stairs"... then i shouted "Yes...its me! help!" Two of my colleague run up and see i am ok or not.... the other one go tell Ray i fell. sighss*

Its painful!!! I cried! I cant take it... its very pain....coz it hits my bone!! Friday itself went back hometown after work..... That night reach home around 10.30pm... no one at home... around 11.30pm my parents is back.. and they bring me to Tmn.Kaya look for this very old ah pek to wrap my leg.... lolz.... this is how my leg look like that night.

Elephant leg!! The ah pek put this very HUGE herbal medicine (looks like cow shit) inside and wrapped it like mummies! The tapes are ugly!! :P

Look at my proud face la!!! *tsk *tsk *tsk!!! Samseng... never walk nicely.... like tom-boy!!! hahahahah....... that's what my mum always said! :P
Oh well mummy, i am samseng but i wear skirt wor.... hahahahaahha.... :P

The next day around 5pm, i unwrapped the thinggie.. coz i feel abit itchy inside... Oh gosh!! My skin ellergy with the herbal's thing..... very itchy and red.... darn!! Till today my leg feel pain but i cant do anything... there is no blue black but inside when i massage my leg i feel very pain... argh!!! i dunno what to do now..... Will i get "fung sap" when im old?? :( :(
Cant wear heels for sometime....... wtf!!?!

I dunno why i can fall TWICE! Firstly, is the shoe... very slippery! Second, i think the stairs got some "dirty" things make me fall.... Hmmm.... i know it sounds stupid but... i worn many times before...never see me falling... but that day is really damn bad luck ok!!! So yea......me being superstitious! Whatever!!

Whoever got time buy me dinner or visit me with some fruits. ok?! lolz.... :P


-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment