Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wish.....

Another boring day in the office. All job is done and at the moment no job on hand. 

Anyway, I wish..... i got many wishes in the I WISH list...

1) I wish there is a time machine for me to turn back time. I always dream to study in the overseas, meet new friends, have a new life in other side of the country. Enjoy the four season and friendliness in the country (yea... i know everyone wish that too...)

2) I wish i can be the god so that i can safe those poor people and homeless dogs. (fyi, only dogs ok...i dont like cats. Ellergy.....) For the poor ones, i will give them shelter, foods and clothes and also a better life so that they wont suffer so much. Yes, I repeat again, i wish to be  the GOD... not some rich person. Money cant safe many things. For the dogs, i will give them shelter and food and love. I pity seeing those homeless dog on the road. Imagine when its rainy day, where they can be... under the car? or in abandon house? Sighs... I think i dont need to interpret  so much, you can see it anywhere on the road. Hmm.... why i am saying this coz my office got loads of dogs and recently one of them just delivered 8 puppies underneath my car. Puppies under my car?!?!? Yup!! 8 of them, and i wonder how to reverse my car out since they are still underneath it. I started my car engine, the female came out and look at me and then look underneath my car. I know what she's trying to tell me. "My puppies is still inside there, how am i suppose to move my puppies?" Sighs.. i feel so sad and dont know what to do. But end up there is a few Mr.Nice Guy safe the puppies by taking them out and place them inside the shop lot corridor. So, there you go puppies and the mummy. 

So, if i have superpower, i will safe them. God got superpower ma! :P 

3) I wish i will never grow old. Forever young around age 20 to 30, so that i got more time to 'phou'... lolz... (this is not the-very-the-important one) 

4) .............so far i can only think of 3..... coz i forgot what i wished.... :P 



-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment