Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year Back at Rainy Hometown

Back in Taiping, i feel so happy... everyone is back here.. Cant wait to meet up with them. During CNY eve.. i went back to Grandpa house for reunion dinner..eat steamboat.. In the house very noisy... hehehehe...as usual la... kids and adult talk talk talk.... After dinner we drank a lot. First, drink White Wine, Grant's, then drink Macallan 12yrs, then last....Black Label...which i think the taste is weird...i think put too long or something... i have no idea... smells bad.

Me Happy Drinking :D

It was so fun drink with my cousins, auntie & uncle... hahahah.... i can drink better than them.. my parents was so shock! hahahah.... :P :P

Im happy meeting with my lovely friends too! :D

2 of them my long lost friends. We use to have 4 of us in the picture back in 6 years ago! And now...2009 we have this picture back again into the pieces. :D (long stories)

First Day CNY @ Grandpa House. My niece & cousins. All of them very notty notty.


I heart her most! <3


Bro & Sis


Chester the Handsome Pug! lolz


My ugly notty Princess in the house! :D


2nd day of CNY


My Princess!!


My bestie! Elaine & Jocelyn


Look at her... never listen to me.. coz she got a better camera.. hmP!

Happy Happy back at hometown! :D

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment