Sunday, March 22, 2009

Changing Blog

I have a lot of friends using WordPress. I was thinking to change to my OWN blog instead of sharing blog with my friends. Since they are not active. hahaha... I kinda like WordPress layout. It looks 'Pro'. I love they have the buttons/menu on the top. Its awesome!! Will find out the way to change it later but at the moment im still here. Anything will update soon!

Lately nothing much going on besides going back hometown. Lazy! Wanted to meet some friends but at the same time lazy and dont want to drive that far thou its in PJ, but...... lazy la!! The Bear always not around so, nothing much can do la.. Recently abit dangerous to drive alone no matter guy or gal... Especially gals!! Please be extremely careful. LDP Very-Super-The-Dangerous.

Anyway, take care and be careful!!

Lots of love from,

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment