Saturday, March 14, 2009

Something that i misses so much

I heart going to the beach. I heart sun-bathing, but one thing i heart is going in the water swims with the fishes. That is so nice. You can go deep down inside swims for 30 minutes. I remember i did that 2 years ago. Gosh! I feel like doing it again but, not all the time you can go such places.



Carrying almost 10kg heavy plus adding more weight to help me go deep down inside the sea. I look ugly inside the sea with my puffer face! lolz.... Alot of fishes inside but couldnt manage to snap picture with them, cos i was busying "cycling" inside instead of swimming. Hahaha... *shy la! Its hard for me to balance myself. *-*|||



Mr.Octy very ugly. They said hardly can see that. The other 'ang moh po' is my instructor. She is the 1 guide me and swims with me, and we communicate with each other by using hand signal. I miss those time so much! Lately i feel like swim-under again, another word dive! Sighs... Working, no time, busy, economy not good, etc etc.....

The experience inside the sea is scary at first, but after few minutes you feel nice and enjoy the view. One thing i afraid was, i cant breathe nicely with my loose goggle. The water keep drip inside the goggle. I feel so uncomfortable.

Cant wait for a nice dive again!! :D :D

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment