Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Touched

I was busy OT-ing (again) in the office, then Chuah called for yumcha session at Starbucks SS15 with C.C and Jeff. I wanted to go, coz its been a long time did not meet up with them and i misses them lo. Unfortunately, i cant go coz i need to work. Sighs.. Around 10pm C.C called again, asking me going or not... but... i say NO. :( In my heart i so wanted to meet them. Haihh.... Make me no mood wanna work. I finish work around 10.30pm. While driving home, i was thinking to drop by but by the time i reach there around 11pm from Puchong to Subang. Go straight go back to Sunway house or turn left to go to Subang?! I was on the phone with C.C... end up they said they coming over to my house now. MuAahHAHHAHHHAHAHAAAaaa....... Me so happy!!! I can see them!!

So touching!! (yala... i know its sounds too much) but serious... normally we meet each other once or twice a week.. But now almost a month after since the day at Souled Out, Mont' Kiara. Hopefully tommorrow im free to meet up with them again. Im tired now and got to sleep plus tommorrow is a busy day for me AGAIN!!

-nAwIhS-

1 comment:

  1. how nice ar kakak!!~ i want also dont think will happen lo...aihz

    -[aLbY]-

    ReplyDelete