Monday, August 24, 2009

The Pain

Ouchh~!!!! I did something which is super painful to myself... haihzz... Will update soon... lolz..  It really Pain-In-The-Ar$s!!!

 

UPDATED!!

1

Yes!! I did my belly piercing!! I know my belly is fat.. but.... i dont care! I jus wanna feel the pain! Of course i wont wear tube or watever shirt to show off my piercing... This piercing purpose is to FEEL-THE-PAIN!!! Muahahahahahahahaa......   >:)

MuAHhAHahhHAhaHHAAHhaaaaAaa~~~~ 

I can laugh now coz its over... but during the progress.... hmmm..... its KILLING me!!!! ITS GODDAMNFCKING PAIN!!!! I dont like needle poking.... dont like sharp things... coz its scary! But i dont know why i did this..... 

Will update the photos of 'The progress' soon!! muahhaHahhHAhaHAHaa~~~~~

XoxO

1 comment:

  1. Wooohooo......kakak u so "YENG" now! :P *admire*

    ReplyDelete