Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reading

I've been reading lately. Hmm... Yea.. i dont really read but.. i only do that 'Once In The Blue Moon'! No Shopping for me lately.. I bought this phone cost me RM2k plus.. So, its killing me.. I need to save! :P   And apparently, its Saturday today.. and i am staying at home.. Gosh!! I know its just not me.. but... i am in my room whole morning ady! Hmm... my head starts to ache.. I got the feeling i cant breathe!!!! :(   I have to do it!! Think positive!! lolz...

excuses_begone

Ok.. This book title is call "Excuse Begone!" by Dr.Wayne W.Dyer. Its about life and self motivation. Yes.. i need alot of motivations.. I think this book cost me RM93.50.... Haihh... i hardly buy book which cost that much... but i wanna get this book... MPH dont have that yet... So, i wanna try to get it from Borders. Hopefully they have it.

*****




Last week another cousin graduate at UKM. Parents in KL. Went for Shabu Shabu at Puchong with Auntiesss and Uncles and Cousinsss.... lolz.. Its fun and tiring weekend.

P1070647Best cousins ever!!


P1070655All cousins around.. im the eldest.. but... i look younger! lolz..  :P


P1070682Szemin Grad.. Cousin group photo...



P1070605Kevin grad was on the week before Szemin...




When i grad all my cousin still young and no transport to attend... but when its their grad day... every cousin is around... sobss.. jealouss..   :(   But nevermind... its over..! :D  That's both weekends with cousins and family... Tiring weekend thou...  H1N1 is getting worst!! Better wear mask... but in KL got ppl wear but myself didnt wear... haihzz...

Clean your hand, be hygenic, and wear mask..... :D

P1070633


She loves to disturb me by saying "Ji bu bu"... i really have no idea wats that mean.... hahahaha... kids language!! :P And she call me "wan jie jie mami"..... lolz....



Yes.. wear mask!! xoxo..



-Signing Out-

nAwIhS

No comments:

Post a Comment