Monday, August 31, 2009

The Piercing

Last weekend on Sunday, i went shopping with cousin Viona and my brother. We went to MidV, coz my cousin wanna get her stuff there before she go back to Ukraine this weekend. We went for lunch at Kim Gary...

page1

And the 'big' project of the day is...... erm.. something painful, daring, torturing, suffering and......FUN!! hahahaha.... I dont like needle poking.. thou i have 3 piercing on my right ear and 2 piercing on my left ear but still...  So this time... i did is.... Belly Piercing!! Hmmm.......

Before i went in, i was really scared to do so.. and when i ask the price... its like RM125!! WTF!!??! I get to pay that much to get that pain?!  I seriously wanna do something excited... something which normally i dont do it.. hahaa.. Complicated huh?!  :P

I keep asking the indian man (the one who do the piercing), "Is it painful? Is it painful?" He just smilee....  -_-|||  Wat does that mean huh?! Haihz..  I was telling myself... Dont care la.. Just go for it!! So.... let the picture show you how scary it is... :P :P :P

page2page3

-THE 3ND-

1 comment:

  1. haiyo..even when I looked at those photos during d process..scareee la...but hey.. nicely pierced! I like it though :) hope u enjoyed watever pain or crazee stuff u'd done to ur belly... hehehe..

    ReplyDelete