Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Company Trip to Malacca Part 1

Lately, i was busy working and planning for the trip to Malacca. Lack of time to blog. So now im free from everything and back... Ok. I was the organizer for the trip... Sighs.. It was so streess.. coz i dont like do planning for ppl... and i prefer ppl plan for me... but this time i gotta plan a trip for 20 person... plus accommodation and food... I hate this...!! If i do have the choice, i wont want to do this.... i was forced....hmmm....

Die die also have to do la... So plan plan plan and plan..... call up here and there..... stress stress.... sien sien..... end up the day is here... on th 7th November, 2 days 1 night at A'Famosa Villa. RM800plus per villa... with personal swimming pool...4 rooms... Awesome huh?!

The Itinerary goes like this.....

DAY 1

7am - meet up at office
7.30 - Starts Journey
9.30 - Reach Malacca
10.00 - Team Building
12.30pm - Buffet Lunch
2.30pm - Check - In
5.00pm - Gather up
6.00pm - Dinner
7.30pm - To Jonker Street
9.30pm - Back to Villa

 DAY 2

7.30am - Breakfast
9.00 - Animal World Safari
12pm - Back to Villa
1pm - Check-Out
1.30pm - Lunch & Back KL 

So, this is the plan.... everything goes well... yea of course, some places we need to wait some of them... coz they have family.. with kids.... so abit... mah fan... have to wait for them.... wtf?!  

Team Building was GREAT!! Unfortunately, i got injured... haihh.... team member didnt hear nicely what ppl said and then yea... i hurt my back... i fell from 3 feet to the ground...and landed on my buttock... and hurt my lower back bone....

First game was swing like a tarzan... lolz...

IMG_9898

Second is the game that i hurt my back....crossing the hole without touching it... 

IMG_9930

IMG_9936

My team members carry me to point A to point B... From point A there are 2 strong man.... but point B there is this soft guy, carry my leg and never put it on the ground... so end up my buttock landed the ground 1st before my legs... sighss... so i got injured....  :(

Third game was crossing the spider webs without touching the strings....

IMG_9998

That man is my Big bos... sorry bos.. im heavy!! Paiseh... they have to carry me again.....

Forth game

IMG_2558

Balance yourself to get thru the other end... or else we will fall..... looks easy... but once boh balance... all fall... hehehehe.... We have total 6 games... but taken only a few.... after team building we proceed to lunch buffet....

After Lunch... we took our group photo.....

IMG_2592Zedgepac Design


To Jonker Street.......

IMG_2681Beautiful Lighting


IMG_2651The Jonker Street


Went there before... but it still early and we left early as well... so the last time i went not much pictures.... :D

IMG_2654The slipers.... this picture suppose to be the other way round.. but im lazy to rotate it... hahaha....

IMG_2657My new department bos.... she looks young and preety! :D


hahaha.... to be continue at part 2.... more awesome and stupid pose after drank few cans of beer.....

1 comment:

  1. [...] treatment EVERYDAY after work. I got back pain sickness ever since i felt from my company trip at Melaka.  Not only my back pain, now my right shoulder felt very tight and stress. Its so painful till i [...]

    ReplyDelete