Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Malacca Trip Part 2

After a long crowded walk at Jonker Street that night, we went back to the Villa for beers. I was not in the mood because i need to plan the next day Lunch for them... without any guide i just ask a few of their opinion but, no one is giving me ideas... so fc*k it! But i know i have to enjoy my trip... or else i wont be happy... plus my back bone was freaking pain... I went shower and everything, i join them for beers... till late night. 

Photos as you can view it in my Facebook.

That night we laugh a lot and talks lots of stupid stuff and embarrassed ourself in front of new friend.. Oh well, who cares..... After beer everyone are like that... Around 1.30am, a few of them went to bed, coz we out of beer already.... and we got nothing to do....everyone is sleeping soundly but we are making lots of noisy in the villa...erm.... can say the whole area.... next road also can hear our laughter... hahhahah.... and it was like 2am plus in the morning. Babies in the villa sleeping and our voices still remain loud in the middle of the night. 

We plan to swim in the pool that night, but its like so late already... its not suitable to go for a swim.. plus we did not prepare any bikinis.. all we have is extra t-shirts and pants... One of the guy went in the pool with his boxers ONLY. Ewww..... boxers only ok!! Thats disgusting! hahahah.... No matter how disgusting also we end up in the pool... 6 in the pool and 1 is our camera man... 

I was force, or can say i was carry by the guys to go in the pool... First, they know they cant push me into the pool coz i hurt my back bone... so they carry... and slowly put me into the pool... the rest they were afraid, so they walk themselves into the pool.... Ann's word of that night was "Wa Ka Ki Lai, Wa Ka Ki Lai".... And she walks into the pool.. hahhahaha... She doesnt want the guys to push her in the pool, so she said she go in herself.... 

That night we finish at 3.30am... slept around 4am coz we need to wait our hair to dry... and have to wake up the next day at 7am for breakfast... darn!! Its like few hours sleep nia.. Anyway, i enjoyed the trip so much thou i was under stress mood... but i love the outing with my colleagues and my bosses... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment