Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2009 Xmas Wish List

Every year xmas i will demand for a presie.. Last year i got this necklace as xmas plus some special day.. 2 in 1 presie by The Bear.. (old stories) So, yea.... The reason why i wanna post this is because my company is having this christmas gift exchange. For the sake of fun, i list out my Top 5 wish list and sent an email to everyone, because i dont know who is the lucky person to draw my name.... Therefore, i send to evryone my wish list.. hahahah.....

1. Tiffany & Co. Pendant
 

 2. Coach Tote Bag
This is very old stock. No longer sellling in the Shop. =)



3. Canon EOS 500D



4. IKEA HOVET MIRROR
For my new room in KL.. SOON! :) 



 5. IKEA RIBBA PHOTOFRAME
CHEAPEST in my wish list!! :P



Those are the 5 wish list for my colleagues...... another wish list just added in my list not long.... Too demanding ady me! :P No choiceee...... Just WISH only wert.... hahahahaa

6. Swarovski  Heart & Butterfly Mini Pendant
Wanted this for so long.... From HK airport to Msia also didnt get it... Dunno why! :P



7. Swarovski Pink Heat Lock Bracelet
Can add any charms on it... i got a few charms without the Bracelet... Bought by somebody's mum... :P

 

8. Eve Charm by Swarovski (again)



I think its enough la... I cant think of any ady... hahahaha... Enjoy!! :P 

Hope my WISH come true ONE day!

"May your pocket be heavy & your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night."

No comments:

Post a Comment