Saturday, December 19, 2009

The gift

Last week i got a pressie which i like it, coz its a heart shape pendent again! :D  And it is bigger size compare to those in my collections.. :D

Thanks to 'someone' :)   <3


And the following days, i was busy with my work... and suddenly the office door bell rings, and the admin actually called my name... and i was like... wtf... i did not buy anything online lately, who is looking for me... and then i stood up and see... i saw this dude holding a bouque of flower... and everyone starts making noise... and i walk out to get the flower... hmm.. apparently no name and i ask who is the sender they say dunno.. no card or anything.... well, i guess must me the person i know... and i think about it.. this idea only 'someone' learn from one of my fren "doraemon"... lolz...

How nice if i can eat those flowers instead of leave it dry and turn into ugly color.... :D

Thanks for everything!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment