Monday, December 7, 2009

A day out with my GPS

Its Sunday! Yesterday i slept late around 5am in the morning.. and cant sleep well, coz once i drink alot i cant sleep well. No idea why.. So, Sunday i got no place to go..feel like shopping and out for a walk.. no 1 i can think of to call..My piggy (Irene), is not around for a week. Keep thinking who to call... till i think of this gal, Pei Ling.. but she stays very far... in Bangi!! A place i seldom go, and the way i have no idea at all.. But i dont know why, i wanna try. Drive alone to a place where i not familiar at all. Ask friends but i dont und what they mean... hahaha... So end up i used my GPS. 


GPS is clear. But too bad i went to the wrong direction... end up i take a big way to reach her house... OMG!! Her housing area is so so so kampung.. i tot i went to the wrong place... but when i called her, she saw me.. and that is her house with lotsss of monkey outside... jus like Taiping Lake Garden full of Monkeys digging the rubbish. She even told me the monkey went in the house and ate their banana.. WTF?! That is so scary!!! After pick her up, we were suppose to go to this mall nearby Balakong.. but we over took the turn and end up we went down to Leisure Mall, Cheras and quickly had my brunch around 5pm.. We walked around till 6.30pm... after sending her home, i stuck in the jam about 45minutes!!! wtf?! I was so worried coz my petrol left abit.. and stuck in the jam will make thing worst!! Praying hard... and i manage to reach home around 8.30pm... That was a tiring day out.. 

I love it thou its tiring.. luckily i had my GPS. I cant imagine how it can be without my GPS!! 

Here are some photos we took inside Leisure Mall. :)









2 comments:

  1. Its like that, when you over drink, you'll have difficulties in sleeping. so, try not to over drink, drink just nice and you'll have a good sleep ;)
    seems like GPS is a hit now! i also wanna get one haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! siao cha boh... taiping dont need GPS!!
    My GPS is together in my fon.. :D

    ReplyDelete