Monday, December 21, 2009

New Ring

Haha... New ring for my "Phat" belly!! Almost 2 months for the piercing.. It was in BLUE and its in silver ring... but day by day my belly keep on coming out fungus aka some yellowish liquid and its swollen.. wtf?! So i so called when to the clinic ask the doctor why its swollen..  He said maybe my skin elegy of the silver ring... FML~~!! He ask me to get a plastic type maybe it will be ok... or worst he will PUT IN a nilon string for temporary and the nylon string is  where normally doctor will use the string to tied up after every operations..  i was like~~ OMFGBBQSAUCE~~!!! That string is so thin...  Need to put in how many to fill up the hole??? @__@'''

I tell the doctor "No no no..... no way!!" and he was like... "Girl, no pain one... its a tiny string... u know what is nylon string or not... like the fishing string..." I  jus put a smile on my face and look at him.... which shows him... NO WAY!!!! hahahaha.... And now... i found this plastic ring for it... Its in PINK!!!! Hopefully it wont get swollen anymore... :P

PINK!!!


-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment