Monday, July 7, 2008

GEMPA more than GEMPAK!!

hey gurls!!

Something 'gempa' more than Gempak happen to me! This the story goes......

Sunday night, back to KL from tpg... reach home around 10pm, clean room, unpack.....Suddenly, my fon rings. My HR department called. She's indian and she's nice... me very close with her... i call her 'chocolate baby'. ok.... the conversation goes like this.....

Choco: Hie dear! wat u doin?
Me: Harlowww...... im doin nth. at home lo.
Choco: Doin nth ar.... ok..... my dear.... i got smth to tell u, u take it easy ya!
Me: huh!? wat?!?! wait wait........ good or bad 1st!? issit about me??!??!
Choco: Yea...its about u! its bad 1 i think. So u listen to me nicely.
Me: (sound so sad....coz sked my bosses wanna fire me or wat la...) ok.
Choco: This Boni, have a fight with the wife. The wife suspect you n him got relationship. So they fight and boni Hit the wife....and now the wife make police report. and the wife took 1 of his hp. so...if u recieve any unknown number dont answer. unless is boni number itself call. k.
Me: WTF!?!? of all person y me!? my god!!!!!
Choco: yea.... dunno wats wrong with them la... i jus let u know...coz he dunwan to tell u.... but i say its better to tell shiwan u know....
Me: yea.... hmm..ok.....
Choco: ok la.... i see u 2morw....nite!
Me: ok! bye!

.......................................... my face goes like -__-|||||

Monday morning....... the guy called.... n say sorry.... coz the wife like that... and then talk talk talk he say the wife wanna divorce with him...... MY GOD!!!!! wat is wrong with her man!!! Or mayb the guy have other girl but pull me involve or smth... i duno... really no idea with this! Plus... this family have 2 kids ok!!! stupid 1!!! argh!!! i feel bad leh.. i mean...i did nth wrong... and i feel sorry to the wife... at the same time i understand her coz WE ARE WOMAN!! and the guy..... normally in the office always talk about the mother mother motherr........ nth about wife.... when talk about wife.. he very sien... keep on say dont care the wife la.. this n that..... but... this type of ppl la... ego. but at home im sure he very sayang wife. ego in the office wanna act cool that dont care about wife this n that...... hmmm........... ok.

So.....the guy say.... my dad coming down to kl....(which they are from sarawak.....) so the dad coming down.... he ask me to explain to the family if the dad want to see me..... I was like.... WAT!??!?!?!?!? .......................... -_-|||
then ok la.... i do nth wrong i can explain! So ok la.... i pitty my coll la......haihh... suddenly the wife like that...... i und also la.. coz im like that too.... *nyek nyek nyek*

Today, Tuesday morning!
i ask my Choco, hows our fren? then she say no.. yest i call him around 7 smth.... he say the wife geetting worst! so... things getting worst... i tot things will be better thou... but....Nop! sighs*
i think the guy sure did smth wrong....only the wife like that.... oh ya! left out smth.
The wife check his bank statement, saw y got subang hotel la... parade this n that la.....
then she say.... y got hotel hotel.... u after work go open room with shiwan issit!?
argh!!!!!!! i tell u! of all the ppl in the office why me!?

haihhh......... i can imagine myself in the wife situation lo..... seriously man! thou its not true also i will keep on make noise.... now sshe make prob till both side family also having prob!
i dunno can be back normal or not leh...... as i heard.... mayb divorce la! *sighs*
Thats all UPDATES i got la....
2morw i dunno wats new again! or getting better or worst?! i have no idea... but hopefully everything will be fine la.... sigh*
Imagine u r married and with 2 kids.... having this kindda prob with ur hubby.... im sure same thing will happen 1 la.....sighs..... very sad for my coll.....n the wife.......

-Signing out-

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment