Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a shock...........

This week was a shocking week for me..... thank god my heart is strong.

The first shocking new is........(drum rollsssss)

Elaine's COLA PRINCE is out from her list. Sigh........... i know deep down she is sad. But no worries like the old saying " the old one don't go the new one won't come". She manage to make her list full once again with the new PRINCE......... VEGE PRINCE ( this fellow always invite elaine to eat vege on "ceh it chap go")

The second shocking new is ..........

I finally saw elaine's BOSCO WONG looking guy with dark colour skin like KOO TIN LOCK and as skinny as ANDY LAU while always dress like SIMON YAM........ (the whole meeting up thing make my saliva flow out from my mouth non-stop).


PY.Yau

No comments:

Post a Comment