Saturday, July 19, 2008

~My Weekend~

Saturday working weekend! I need to plan lots of things for myself instead of staying at home facing 4 walls. So, i plan to go shopping since its MEGA SALES. After working around 1.30pm we went to The Curve, bro wanna cut hair and me wanna walk walk Flea Market, coz only Saturday & Sunday got Flea Market at The Curve.

After lunch with bro, then he left me alone shopping at The Curve & Cineleisure. Found a few item at Flea Market.

2 lovely & sweet panties RM15 for both. 3 lil' new friend of mine RM10 for 3 of them


Got lil' mushroom, Mico The Sheep & Baby Octie! 3 of them is my new friend. I mean, they are my new item for my shirt deco. I can pin them anywhere on my shirt. This is how it looks.....

My electric blue shirt together my 3 lil' friends *cute (photo have been edited)

That's all i get for today's shopping! :P

-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment