Friday, July 11, 2008

God knows how....

When heard elaine back to taiping to work..again homesick..im wondering what should i do now> hardly got my own time n leisure ..im sick of my life now.. no private time except work work work...exhausted and don think it is going to last long although i love my desk n no longer under my crazy supervisor...but workload is so tension...is more challenging and not easy to cope.. just two weeks now...everyday work work work....learn learn learn...input+output at the same time... but my manager told me it is going to be a tough 3mths.. sigh___ told myself to be thankful for i have now...where am i... maybe first 5yrs do accounts after that might do smtg else leh hor...secretary..marketer..Ramly burger taukeh in spore...hahaha... daydreaming ^ ^ wait till i got the funds first.. anyway i wish elaine best of lucks for a new journey in Taiping again... hope she get watever things she wished for...ahem~ i miss HK chee cheong fun..char keow teow..mee rebus...lok-lok....asam laksa! yummies~wah september holiday sure eat lotZ...whoever in town teman me makan-makan ya! bbq stingray..putput...fried oyster without oyster @@ .........

*+wen*

No comments:

Post a Comment