Tuesday, May 13, 2008

accept or not....

i very sien lah with this whole working thing~~~~~
whether want to remain or change??? this is the thing that keep bordering my mind until my mood damn teruk lah!!!

life is sucks when comes to make a very very important decision.....if i change ..wat will happen n if i din change....i will be like this_________ i mean FLAT with no challange around. but i fear for changes n fear for smth which is soooo stable in my life. what shud i do with this stupid life....

if i accept working in kl....i need to think lots of ppl around me....especially my big sis n bro in law whether they will found anyone to ganti my place?? how would they think of me being kcang lupakan kulit??? they support me alot thru this few years....but i need to think for myself as well...if i keep staying with them, i'll go nuts!! the thing is that...i'm worried whether i can get use with the kl lifestyle...i'm soo used with penang here, the ppl , the food, and LANGUAGE...i hokkien lang mah....

haih.....so mah huan!!! need to discuss with my sis....i cant be that sellfish to them...at least if i discuss with them....they can un lah...already send out my resume to desmond (3rd bro in law)

we'll c how it goes....u know wat...everytime i got things that kacau my mind.....this blog really helps leh!!! hihihihihihi

**wan....when la our fren want to update stuff here???**
**wah mico very big d leh**

-Elaine-

No comments:

Post a Comment