Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My wesak day holiday

Helloeee...gurllsss... im back in singapore after two days at ipoh last weekend. Cant show u any photos coz i din take any oni... It was one of the weekends im looking forward to.. It started off feeling pissed off coz i was told it was 10pm bus when it suppose to be 930pm n check in at 9pm. walau eh...so rush..lucky not me alone...ed n foo waited for me n rushed there. Mana tau reached bus station bout 940pm.. the bus left. Nola they kinda drove off to another road coz of us..n got one stupid guy shouted at us for being late! my face turned black! Went into the bus feeling wanna kill the stupid fella. Not smiling wit any of my frens n sat down by meself. Took off my phone n listened to songs.. then...titt..titt... oh got sms woh... its from ken... "r u ok? so soli cant accompany u" it was sweet bt man i was so angry n replied him " i dont want to talk bout it" When we reached 1st kastam i walked off n waited for them on the other side. Saw ken n he put his hand on my hair n tham me for awhile.. ask me to smile..i ignored him n went in the bus. He did tried to make conversation with me n tried on a joke. It works n im back as normal again... the whole journey sat there alone n cant sleep... talked to elaine awhile n fell asleep for bout 2hrs.

Reached ipoh bout 5am at the grassland office while waiting for kens frens to come n pick us up...haha... 3 cars came n brought us for dimsum.. bit disappointed not so delicious.. n we went for brunch at menglembu n went to daniels hs. After that late afternoon ken brought me to visit the "kuar mia" fella..very accurate lo..n not scary type..n he told me to wear a ring at my last finger..wear more white,purple,pink n light blue..n lose some weight..for wat reasons i forgot aldy..hahaha...it was fun! then we went to eat lok lok(i stil prefer penang lok-lok!!) n kaki bukit for fruit rojak...yummies...then at night I went to a street where they sells famous wan tan mee n honey chicken..is call "wai sek kai" wif kiews mom n new frens.. Got ready for clubbing n ken picked us up n the nightmare starts... it was so boooorrinnggg...n the songs sucks...js sat there n stare at their leng luiss frens... then bout 330am we went to Tuck kee for supper. They are famous for kuew teow goreng..yummy but so sleeppy dee so din eat much....wasted~~

The next morning...woke up at 9am and daniel brought me to Ipoh parade. Met alex parents..hmm..n then shopping wif frances till 1pm. Went for thailand massage for Rm50! Kinda pain but relaxing oso...n smells good too.. walked a distance n had my lunch at a kopitiam.. ordered yong tau foo kuew teow soup n goreng kuew teow too.. before departing for spore at 945pm had our dinner at the famous shop for "taugeh chicken" with kuew teow soup.. well thats it...my whole weekend js makan makan makan...how to take photos? opps.s...time to go off...

loves~chiawen

No comments:

Post a Comment