Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day on Weekend..

Its been a month in KL, i miss my baby(mico) so so much!!!!!! So, this week must go back..or else she wont recognize me! hahahaha...... Reached tpg around 10smth at night. 2morw is saturday, so we plan to go ipoh, bring mico for grooming, bro for doctor coz his face got rashes on his face, and at also celebrating mum's day! :D

This is how my baby look like before grooming........................

Before


After


Yea... her hair its SUPER short now.. coz whole body hair all 'pak kat' ady! :P so need to cut botak!! ahahahahah....... 1 month didnt go back n trim her hair... now.....like those beggars hair-do!! LOL~~~
Mum bring us to a place in ipoh we neva been there before..... very nice chinese homecook food. yummy!!! Oh yea....i bought mum one LV wallet! (ahem.......not ori la.. but..half look-a-like ori) RM200 for that wallet. Not bad huh! LOL~

My weekend at home nothing much la....Sunday went back kampung at Trong. Having Pot luck lunch. Mum bring rojak...1st auntie bought 6 boxes of Pizza hut, 2nd auntie cook herbal tea eggs, Trong auntie cook soupy spaghetti, tong sui, leong cha..... hahahahaha
So many things to eat! After that around 6pm i start my journey back to KL again! haih... Gonna miss my baby again!! so sad....
U know ar..... when im back home.... she will follows where ever i go...... i walk to toilet she follow but she wait me outside my toilet sleeping there.... then i walk to my room she follows...... i walk 2 step front, she walk 2 steps..... haihhh... can u imagine how lovely she is???
I bath, she sleep in the toilet away frm the water splash on her n watching me bath.... LOL~~
ok... No dirty dirty things here!
hmmm.... i miss her.... at nite she sleep with me.... 1st nite...she havent cut her hair... she run around on my bed till morning... i didnt sleep well......
After tired grooming....... the 2nd nite..... she sleep so well......she botak ady...so we share blanket....sked she get cold... :P

okla.. im tired.. jus back from watching movie (Speed Racer) my god didnt know that RAIN is in that movie.... :P fall asleep at the beginning.... now im tired...
nite nite!!!!


- nAwIhs -

No comments:

Post a Comment