Sunday, May 11, 2008

Part time working......

09/05/08, 4.30pm & 10/05/08,10.00am......

that was the day i started my first pt(part time) job and together with PY at a restaurant call Nyonya Breeze.

the 1st day we already kena kao kao from my 'ah tau' . u guys know lah who izzit... he is really really fussy pot!!! i really kenot tahan with him with his bossy attitude towards me!! HATE IT!!!

can say lah...during these 2 days working with him....i only talk to him like few words...and the way i smile bek at him is very fake loh when he was like trying to joke with me. i duuno how long i can stand with him...hopefully can tahan till one month loh.....

just say lah if i work with him for the whole week lah....i sure will fight with him...now i c his face ah...can muntah!!! talking bout muntah thing, he even ask me to clean up the muntah stuff at the sink!!! wah lau!!! that time i really really just to to cekik n slap n kick his balls!!!!!!!!!how could he... ya lah i know this is job...but cant he just be good with me just for a while???

i might be sensative lah n maybe i still cant get use he is my ah tau, n not like last time can joke n siao around! now....is like totally different (boss n staff).

tell u guys the truth lah, last time i got miss him a little , u all un lah....dun laugh ok!!! NOW....................i hope i wont c his stupid face!!

summore at my 1st day, after work we all go yam cha. as he say is like team builing meeting lah...so hang aroung at mamak stall... there he introduced us (me n PY) to all his so-call workers lah. he damn teruk leh....say all my history stuff like i wanted him to go into direct selling (Nu Skin). that was like sooooo long...at least just say lah he 1st time met me at coconut tree only...dun have to say till that direct selling stuff mah....really din gv me face...

i really dun like working under him loh...sumore time passes very fast one leh....after that is saturday again...n have to do all the vakuming, mopping....i dun mind phang chai...but mopping....aiyo can die.... he already told me earlier that if i take this job, it will be very very hard n he says if i work under him....he will be very strict! and he is definately stict...he's not playing at all when he's on duty...i tak sangka loh that he'll be that serious...

ok lah talk to much here...thanks wan...this blog really helps me to release what i want to say out. i feel so much better now..... ^_^


-Elaine-

No comments:

Post a Comment