Monday, May 19, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

On Friday, my mum called and say that Saturday going Cameron with my mum side family. She ask me to bring jacket back if i wanna follow them. So last minute! hahaha....

So i pack everything go back hometown. The next day we wake up at 8.00am. Meeting up auntie they all around 9.00am. Guess how many of us going? 3 cars. My dad's car got 6 people, Cousin (Hui hui) whole family + her bf & 1st auntie whole family got 5 of them. hahaaha.....
The morning was so excited coz Cameron is a place for me to eat n rest and also the weather is so so so niceeee..... :D

Once we reach Cameron we went to Tea Cafe/Farm. Cousin & bf taking pics... So sad, me dont have bf around.. hmmmm.......... nvm! :P

The Tea Farm (so nice)

We went to many places...took a lot of pictures.... but all not in my camera.. so maybe will upload later. I only have a few with me. At nite, there is a HUGE pasar malam. So i cant wait to go there. i wanna eat my fav "bola bola" (made of sweet potato). Yummy~~ cant manage to snap pics for u guys to see. :P i ate all b4 bring it home! :P heheheheh......

While waiting we sit at the road side, makan take pics with family......

Left: Kelvin (Hui2 bro), Ping Nian (hui2's bf), Hui2, Me & My Mum.....


Do we look alike? (Hui2 mum, Hui2, 4th Aunt, My mum & Me)


Cousinsss....


The next morning we chao after lunch. SUPER DUPER JAM ok!! Crazy! Lucky we went back on Sunday... We stop by at this shop called '88'.... we all yumcha there.... kids running around.... parents buy buy buy.....jagung, strawberry, melon, fruits la.... alot!! nearly bought the whole shop ady! hahahahaha.... Cousins n me take pics..... It was so fun! The other Cousin which not that close...is not in the pics.... :P WATEVER! hahahaha.... Only me n huihui are close to each other since we were young.......


Me & Hui Hui ( 'kiap kiap') called her that since many years ago! :P dunno why call that also! haheheheh....

I reach home around 5.30pm....... So tired! So Hot!!! my god!! Cameron better! coolingg....
Thats my weekend with my family........ NICEE~~~!!! :D
The next day is 19th May 2008..... ITS MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHhhaHHAHaaAaa~~~~~~~

-nAwIhs-

No comments:

Post a Comment