Thursday, May 29, 2008

tHe dAy wHen i sEe YoU agAiN!

Ray in tpg past few days, his cousin getting married, so have to go back help up. So his cousin invited me & my parents for the wedding dinner on Tuesday (27th), i couldnt make it...coz working.....My mum & dad go nia lo.... U know wat...... his dad ma go over my parents table PR abit lo...... Ray also there la.... u know ar.... my mum's frens (kakak restaurant si tau poh) asked Ray's dad, "When is your son turn to get married?" LOL~ u know wat his dad answer????????
ahahahahahah.......... "Already married on 19th May" MauhaHAHahahHahHHAHahahahHAahhAahHAaHAHAH~~~~~~~~~ (^__^|||)
My mum laugh so loud there... coz she also know about my dream.... Ray's dad know coz Ray go tell his dad.....terrible!!! Damn memalukan me nia... later ppl think i 'han ka'!! Damn!!!!
I still need to kao chai 1 ar!!! :P

-Signing out-










-nAwIhS-

No comments:

Post a Comment