Thursday, May 22, 2008

this is oso a dream!!

girls.....
i dreamt bout him.....my ah tau!!! oh my god!!!! it was sooo weird n sweet at the same time....

how to tell leh???? py n ah wan is in my dream. wen u tarak leh....

it was at my old house n everything happen in my parents masterbedroom. py, wan, him n me were on the same bed.dun thing anything dirty ok!! then i just remember the part where he take off his shirt n i saw six packs man!! nice body anyway....hihihihihihi. then he zzz beside me then suddenly he put his arm on me.

i duuno u guys still remember the movie GOONG(princess hour) , where the prince put his arm on the girl during their holiday at a chalet,smth like that....the girl was sleeping and he was like pulling that girl towards him.....un ah??? n hugging her while she's asleep.

but mine is different a bit where he just hug me from behind. oh gosh!!! wat am i thinking!!! y i dreamt bout him!!! i shud be dreming bout my leng chai not him!!!!

that's all bout that dream.....tonite go bek must dream bout my leng chai d....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment