Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend @ Bubba Gump, The Curve

This weekend Ray not going back, so we have plan for this weekend. :D Fantastic weekend! :P

Saturday – I got work till 1pm but I went home around 1.30pm. Too many VIPs to invite to our new outlet at Pavilion. So after work I reach home around 2pm plus, then take a nap till 4pm. Ray friends got plan for dinner tonite. So I get ready around 5.30pm. Then around 7.30pm we start journey to The Curve. Plan to eat new restaurant famous with Shrimp named BUBBA GUMP. Very nice concept design.

There is Blue Sign shows “Run Forest Run” means u don’t need the waiter/waitress, ask them to go. The Red Sign shows “Stop Forest Stop” means when u wanna place order or anything, they will come to you. Cool huh!!


Sunday – Wake up ady 1pm. Then I wake up Ray to go for branch then he promised me to go for Fish Spa. So I suggest to go to Mid Valley. I always go Pavilion Fish Spa, boring with that place ady, so we go wanna try Mid Valley 1.

Once we reach Mid V, we walk walk, and its school holiday, so a lot of kids stuff. I saw kids coloring the ‘window sticker’. I wanted that for so so long but then the design not nice, manatau they have nice and cute pattern. So I choose Butterfly, Ray get the Seahorse and Janet get the teddy bear hugging love. Very nice and cute.

There have tables & chairs for kids. 3 of us sit together, guess what…….kids are surrounding us. Watching this 3 ‘huge’ person sitting on small chair and coloring on the small table sharing with a few kids. 3 of us enjoy coloring & a lot parents looking at us as well. After finish coloring, we go for the Fish Spa. RM38 per person.

This is the real Doctor Fish


Fake Doctor Fish

This is the ORIGINAL doctor fish. The other pond is Local pirated fish, which only eat our dead skin. Will show u the difference. Original fish is small and long. Mouth face down…and the fake fish is normal fish mouth tuu tuu…. Hehehehehe

Fun Fun tired weekend!! Weee……… :D

Signing Out..... (picture below is my butterfly)










-nAwIhS-




No comments:

Post a Comment